Sunday, January 17, 2010

My First Blog


Hey everyone, what up. This my very first blog. I`am doing it as a class assignment for my Composition 1 class. I`am currently trying to get my associates degree in Criminal Justice & Science. I`am going to try to be a law enforcement officer in Miami-Dade County in Florida. I hope that everyone is having an awesome weekend & that you all have a good work week. Oh & please don't forget to go out & help in donating canned goods & other items to assist in the aide to Haiti. These people need all the help they can get. It doesn't have to be much, 1 can will make a big difference in someone`s life. So if you can please help out, join your local community leaders & help Haiti get through this terrible disaster! Thanks everyone & take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment